Tues- AM- 25.6-mile solo bike ride on the Route 5 loop as a warm-up for tomorrow. 1:26:20 (17.8MPH). No second workout. Too busy of an afternoon.
Wed- 75-mile solo bike ride along Rt. 5 (3 loops). Total time was 3:49:42 (19.59 MPH). Got off the bike, changed and then ran 5+ miles in 35:45. Overall, a good day.
Thur- PM(1)- 54.5 mile solo bike ride up to West Leb, and then west to Woodstock, and back on 12. Good ride. I would have gone much further if I wasn't experiencing Ironman Training Guilt Syndrome (ITGS). Legs felt good. My back, butt and neck were sore from yesterday. The outside of my right foot got very sore too. Total time was 2:51:00 (19 MPH). PM(2)- 5.3 mile run with Justin. Hot and dehydrated. 40:20 (7:36 pc).
Fri- AM- 8.4 mile run with Justin in 58:35 (6:58 pc). My legs were a bit dead from the last couple days and I had a hangover. No second workout today. Need to do yard work.
Sat- AM- 25.6 mile solo bike ride in 1:23:00. (18.5 MPH). My bike needs to go back to the shop.
Sun- AM- 15.1 mile run solo from home out to the rail trail and just past the "Connor" marker. I had an upset stomach for the first 35:00, but I felt better about 5 miles in. I ran well on the way back in and my last few miles were down around 6:30 pace. 1:46:15 overall time (7:02pc). About 4:00 faster on the way home. PM- 5.15 miles solo in 34:25 (6:41pc) around the Junction loops. Wanted to get in some more miles for the week.
Totals
Swim- 20:00 (1,000 yards)
Bike- 11:28:00 (218.1 miles)
Run- 5:15:45 (45 miles)
Total- 17:04:00
No comments:
Post a Comment