Sunday, July 25, 2010

Week in Review

Overall a good week of training. Another bump in mileage this week to 67. I am taking a much needed down week this coming week and I will finally be taking a day off. This past week I had a really tough ladder workout on Tuesday and then a brutal 16 mile run on Sunday. I mixed in some very enjoyable runs on Friday with Justin in the morning and Brad and Joel in the afternoon. Saturday, Brad and I ran to Monadnock Park and did just under three miles around the perimeter of the park barefoot. It was pretty cool, but putting the shoes back on and running the mile+ back to the house felt like I was carrying cement on my legs. This week I am going to do a tempo workout on Tuesday and then a 1200m interval session on Sunday. A couple decent tune-up runs to get ready for DARE 5K in 10 days. I think its time for a new 5K PR.

No comments:

Post a Comment