This morning I got in a good solid workout on the treadmill. I was really crunched for time because I was expecting the guys from Abundant Life to come and put in our new woodstove. Either way, I thought I had an hour. I decided to do a 10-mile workout which included some running at I pace. This is how it turned out:
2 mile warm-up (approximately)
4:00 @ 5:39 pace (goal 10k pace) / 3:00 easy (7:30 pace)
4:00 @ 5:36 pace / 3:00 easy
4:00 @ 5:33 pace / 3:00 easy
4:00 @ 5:30 pace / 3:00 easy
4:00 @ 5:27 pace (goal 5k pace) / 3:00 easy
mile @ goal 10k pace- 5:39
1.5 mile cool-down (approximately)
It totaled up to 4.6 miles at goal 10k pace or faster. It was a good workout and I am glad that I squeezed it in. The whole 10 miles took 65:00. Now, time to get in some miles before Sunday's race.
No comments:
Post a Comment