Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Wow!
Since my last post I have had two sessions of physical therapy and two full days without running. I am not going to say that the knee pain is gone, but todays run was definitely the best I have had in weeks. I noticed that the pitch of the road is what triggers the pain. It seems like running on the left side of the road, which is obviously sloped to the left, is the worst. However, even compensating for that, there are times when my foot strike just doesn't agree with the IT band. Anyway, I did 6 miles today at marathon pace. I wasn't trying for this, but it just happened. The pace felt really comfortable. If I can make it through the race without my knee totally going to crap, I think I am capable of something special (for me).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment