Sunday, August 29, 2010
Week in Review
This was another real good week of training. I had a good track session on Tuesday and a pretty decent tempo workout Thursday. Although I had to cut that one a little short, I still got in 5 miles at tempo pace. I hammered out a real good 17 miler on Sunday with the last 4 miles at a pretty good clip. The run incorporated a bunch of hills too. I am super excited about the mileage for the week. This coming week is going to be a little bit up in the air. I will be doing at least 70 miles in 7 days of running, but I would like to get another 80 mile week. Also, I don't know what I will be doing for hard workouts. It may end up just being one track session, but we shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment