Objective: (4 x 200) + (2 x 400) + 800 + (2 x 400) + (4 x 200) all at Rep pace.
Recovery: Equal distance jog
Warm-up/Cooldown: 3 mile warm-up included 2.5 miles of easy running + strides. Cooldown was 2 miles of easy running.
Outcome: (36, 37, 36, 36) / (77, 77) / (2:41) / (77, 77) / (36, 36, 36, 35)
Comments: That 800 was real hard. Mentally, the first half of the workout was challenging because I kept thinking about how hard that was going to be. I wish the 800 had been a couple seconds faster, but my legs turned into gigantic logs during the second 400. I am super happy about how consistent the rest of my splits were. This was a tough workout, and I am glad that I got it done. I am kinda liking the shorter faster intervals right now. The weather today was scorching hot and humid. I was completely drenched in sweat and the track was loaded with walkers who refused to stay out of lane 1. That was annoying.
No comments:
Post a Comment