Sunday, March 7, 2010
Sunday Long Run
Today I did 20.4 miles at an overall pace of 7:18 mpm. I was very pleased with how this run developed. I ran down Maple Ave to River Road up to Stage Road and then south on Route 12 to Brad and Hillary's house in North Walpole. Once I got onto Rt. 12 I kept most of my splits under a 7:10 pace. I felt really strong the entire way and I had a lot more to give at the end. This was one of my best runs I have had during this training cycle. I didn't think that I would like running on such a busy road, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I found a really nice rhythm around 8 miles and held strong to the very end. As the day progressed my legs got a bit sore, but altogether, not too bad. A very good day to cap off a good week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment