Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday Double

I did an easy 6.5 this morning out to Lowe's and back to the base of Bible Hill. My legs felt pretty good, but I am suffering from some pretty significant chaffing on my inner thighs. Kinda felt like someone lit my leg hair on fire! I am going to do another easy 6 tonight, probably on the superhighway. Tomorrow I am going to get my ass kicked by Justin Montgomery again, this time for 14 miles.

Part deux of the double took me out the superhighway into Kellyville. Another easy 6 miler. Legs still feel pretty good. I rocked a new pair of shoes this afternoon. I forgot how comfy new sneaks are. I had way too many miles on the old pair. These will take me right through the marathon and into the first part of my summer training program. Tomorrow morning will be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment