Monday, January 25, 2010
Shake Out
I did a nice easy 5 miles this morning along the Charles River at 7:45 pace. I felt suprisingly good and far better than I expected after yesterday's race. The best part about my run was that it was 50 degrees and cloudy at 6:00 AM when I went outside. It was so delightful to be in shorts and a t-shirt again. Only a couple more months and that will be the norm again! The worst part of the run was when I was trying to step off the sidewalk in Kenmore Square and nearly fell on my face on Commonwealth Ave. I must have looked like a complete idiot dancing in the street trying to prevent myself from hitting the pavement after slipping on ice...oh well. The cab drivers got a good laugh at my expense. I guess if that brightens up their day, then I am good with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment