Today I did a 10.15 mile run with the middle 5 miles at tempo pace (6:29 mpm). I chose a route that was scenic, but not very flat. In brief I ran over Winter Street to Elm Street Extension, to Dunning Street, to Hanover Street and finished at the North Street intersection. I am very happy that I was able to maintain that pace for the duration of the workout. The hills, especially the one at Elm Street Extension were quite difficult. I loved the route though, and it was good to finally get another good tempo run in the books.
I did a second run tonight in N. Walpole with Brad. We did a real easy 6 miles at conversation pace which was just about 8:00 mpm. It was great to run with someone else. Because I did this double today, I am only going to run once tomorrow. I will probably sneak in 5 or 6 in the evening with Joel.
No comments:
Post a Comment