Sunday, January 10, 2010
Sunday Long Run
Joel and I did 18.25 miles this morning through Newport, Unity, Lempster, and back to Newport. In short, the run took us out Unity Road and then for a loop around Crescent Lake before heading back towards Newport. The route was amazing with rolling hills pretty much the whole way. It was an awesome run but was extremely cold. The temperature was probably in the single digits at the start. By the end I was covered in ice and my nostrils were frozen shut. I averaged about 7:39 mpm pace. I didn't have a whole lot of time to stretch after, so it was a chore to get it done as the day went along. I am very happy with this run and the week I just had. Training is progressing very nicely!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment