Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday Double

I ran from BIDMC out Longwood Ave to Beacon Street to Cleveland Circle, up Chestnut Hill then I did a loop around the Chestnut Hill Reservoir. I then turned back towards Boston. It was a fantastic first run in the big city. The streets and sidewalks were still snow covered and messy from yesterdays storm. I had cramps because I was so severely dehydrated. I have been downing the water ever since. I am planning on geting in another run this afternoon.

I did another run tonight from the hospital up Brookline Ave to Fenway Park, down Commonwealth Ave to Mass Ave and onto the pedestrian trail that goes alongside the Charles River. It was a nice run. I took the wrong road on the way to the trail, but I found my way with a quick detour. All told I put in about 13 miles today.

No comments:

Post a Comment