Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thursday Double

I did an easy 6 miles this morning on the treadmill. The weather was not condusive to outdoor running. For the first 5 miles I held a pretty consistent pace of 7:54 mpm. During the last mile I did 8 strides, of about 25 seconds each. I pulled a 5:18 mpm pace for the strides, and 10:00 pace for the length in between them. I feel really good now. I am going to get in a real easy 4 miles this afternoon.

I did another 4.25 this afternoon on Maple Ave. I ran 7:00 mpm pace which was a lot faster than I wanted to do. However, I felt really good...oh well. A really slow and easy 6 tomorrow morning to loosen up before Saturdays race. As these donations keep coming in I get super motivated and excited about this whole process. Thank you so much everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment