Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Evening Jaunt

Todays run got pushed till way late in the day. As soon as I opened my eyes this morning I started to move all our stuff from the hotel room to the new apartment. By the way, super cool apartment. Not overly huge, but perfect for what we need for the next several weeks. Other than that we made trips to Children's Hospital to visit Connor, who is doing quite well. By 4:30 I finally got out the door to go for a run. 8 miles was on the agenda. I ran to the riverway path and did six loops on that again. I ran by a couple people getting high in the park. The first couple passes by them they seemed kinda sketchy about me, but as I ran more, and they got higher, I seemed to be less of a threat to them. Anyway, a great run tonight. A double session tomorrow comprising probably of 11 miles and some strides.

No comments:

Post a Comment